home Forums Health & Fitness Is Monkeypox really anything to worry about?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tom
      Participant

The World Health Organization has announced that the Moneypox outbreak is now a global emergency? Is it really anything to worry about because from all the research I have carried out all I can gather is that it is just spreading amongst gay men and people who have had very close contact with gay men with the virus? Its sounds more like an STI than anything else… so why is the the WHO trying to scare everyone? People are still recovering from the mental trauma of the covid pandemic so the last thing everyone needs another virus hanging over us all like a dark cloud.

scats
      Participant

Monkeypox is not another covid far from it. It is an STI that has been circulating around Africa for many years. There have only been 16, 000 worldwide cases and the vast majority and most of them are gay men. There have been previous outbreaks of monkeypox in western countries before. We are now experiencing a bigger outbreak because of the increased homosexual activity in our society especially after the pandemic. The World health organization and MSM are liars who are making out that it is a virus that everyone should be fearful of just to normalize homosexuality.

walker
      Participant

Well, I think we can safely say despite all the fearmongering from so called “experts” monkey pox turned out to be nothing serious at all.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Main Menu